I got nominated for the versatile blogger award! Thank you so so much, Propergorgeforless!
So lovely and unexpected!
Propergorgeforless is a lovely beauty blog, especially for girls on a budget. There are some great natural recipes (sugar scrub, hair masks etc.) and also lots of makeup how to’s.
I haven’t been on here long, and I don’t actually follow many blogs yet. But here are some of my favourites.
MY NOMINATIONS ARE:
And now 7 facts about me: (sorry these are a bit boring. Cant think of many interesting facts about me lol)
2. I have 2 older brothers and 2 younger sisters
3. I am home-schooled🙂
4. I lived in the UK when I was age 1-3 years old. We’re going back for a holiday in June.
5. I’m trying to persuade my sisters to help with this blog!
6. I have so many clothes, and my sister gets all the ones I chuck out, so I can still borrow them back if I decide I want them again lol
7. and I loooove drinking tea… 🙂
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, 7 things about yourself.